Tuesday, August 29, 2017

2017.8.29

It was fine, hot and humid.

I left the office a little bit earlier than usual to go to get Llymphatic massage at Takeshiba. Since this is the first time for me to see the massager, she was waiting for me at the Hamamatsucho station where is connected to Daimon station where I always transfer.

First I signed the paper, then washed my face.
After that I have many before-massage-pictures taken to compare after-massage-pictures.

First she moved my left legs and compared to my right legs. To my interesting just a few minutes movements changed the length of my legs. Then she moved my right legs to be equal.

Next she massaged around left collarbone, shoulder, neck, and cheek for a while and took pictures.
Then she massaged around right collarbone, shoulder, neck, and cheek for a while and took pictures.

Then I layed on the special mat for a while to rest.

My right shoulder was stiffer than left shoulder.

I am not sure how I changed, but when left side of the face was done,  my left faceline seemed to be sharper than right side.

This is a course of 6 times practices by November. I am very looking forward to changing my body better.

After that we went out for dinner at the Cjhinese restaurant on the top floor where has a nice view of the Rainbow bridge.

We enjoyed talking about many things.

I am looking forward to the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment