Saturday, August 26, 2017

2017.8.26

It was fine and hot.

I went to Shimbashi to attend a study meeting of WGN in the afternoon. I have  started using Helo since last month but there were many things I wanted to know how to handle and every question was answered today. So I am glad to have attended today.

After that I went to Omotesando to visit the gallery opening for my friend's 20th anniversary exhibition which started at 3 pm.  Since the study meeting lasted until 3 pm, I arrived at the venue around 3:30 pm and she was just making a speech. There were many people there. I could talk with her and take some pictures. Her pictures are very beautiful and they are used for healing.

Then I went to Shinjuku to attend a seminar about creating the wealth. I expected to see Mr. Robert Allen but he did not come this time. It lasted longer than schedule.

Finally I attended the web seminar on Kirei Design on my way back in a train.

It was a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment