Friday, August 25, 2017

2017.8.25

It was fine and hot.

I had a chance to attend an English summer program of 1200 History of Walking 1200 km 88 Temples in Shikoku. It's been already more than two years since I visited those 88 temples called Shikoku hachijyuhakkasho (四国八十八ヶ所). It was one of the "once in a life" experiences. This program reminded me of my wonderful experiences.

After work I went out for dinner with my ex-colleague in Ginza. The name of the restaurant is Meikyu no kuni no Alice (迷宮の国のアリス) , Alice in a labyrinth.
This was the third time for me to visit the  Alice restaurant. Every place has a different concept and everywhere was picuresque. Not only I got a free drink, but also an original Alice picture plate which will be sent later to my house.  They say this campaign is so popular that they are producing additional plates and that it will take time to ship.
In addition I uploaded the Alice fair drink by Instagram, therfore I got free chocolate herve tea.
We enjoyed eating & talking and decided to visit other restautant near future.

It was a nice premium Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment