Friday, August 25, 2017

2017.8.24

It was fine and still very hot. However the daytime seems becoming shorter.

There were many things to do at office and I could finish many things which is nice.

I got a call from unknown number after my lunch time. I listened to the voice message on my way back. In Japan it is prohibited to call inside the train, therefore I called after coming home. She was not available and after a while I got a reply call saying that she was on her way back and call me later again. After all we could talk very late and decide the date to meet each other. I heard very interesting story and am now very looking forward to seeing her next week.
I knew her from someone I met at the dinner invited early this month.
I happened to sit next to her and we have many things in common and  enjoyed talking very much.

Life is wonderful if you accept the chances appeared to you, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment