Wednesday, August 23, 2017

2017.8.23

It was fine and very hot around 33 degrees centigrade.

Last night I could not sleep maybe because of jet lag. Therefore I decided to get up and go to work early to come home earlier to receive the re-delivered suitcase and other goods.
I am glad to receive them finally. The goods were LTO of Te Mana cosmetics from Morinda which looked very gorgeous.

There was the final game of high school baseball game. I knew about it from last night's news. For both high school it would be the first time to be the top of all the teams in Japan.  Last night I saw the news about the hitter Nakamura (中村) of Koryo (広陵) high school from Hiroshima  prefecture who made the great record of 6 hoomeruns after 32 years of Kiyohara (清原) of PL school made.
Today Hanasaki Tokuharu (花咲徳栄) high school from Saitama prefecture won by 14 to 4 at the 99th meeting.
Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment