Saturday, August 12, 2017

2017.8.12

It was rainy in Japan.

Today is the first day of my trip to Florida and the Caribbean cruise for summer vacation.

I left home before 11am and arrived at the Narita Airport before 2 pm.

I picked up the suitcase and checked in.

At the terminal there was a time-limited event of Kabuki Experience Gallery & Shop. There is Kabuki Face Photo Booth, and you can make seals of your picture for free.

The plane left at 15:55 and arrived at Detroit after 11 hours and 14 minutes. It was still 14:20 of Aug.12.
I watched three movies.

I have waited for four hours for the next flight to Atlanta.
It took two hours from Detroit to Atlanta.
Since I got the window side seat, I enjoyed the beautiful sceneries including rainbows.

I am now onboard for West Palm Beach where I will arrive at after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment