Saturday, April 1, 2017

2017.4.1

It was a cold rainy morning, but in the afternoon it stopped raining.

A new month has started. April is shigatsu (4月), the fourth month. Its old name is Uzuki (卯月). It is the new year offiscal year and aademic year in Japan.

I went to the nearby shrine for otsuitachi mairi (お朔参り), on the first day visit to the shrine in the morning.

Then I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting. There were a lot of information today.
Accorning to their advice I tried to send a friend's request to Ms. Jackie Lee from Facebook Page, but there was no button.
Therefore I sent her a message. To my surprise, she replied to my message! How nice!

After the meeting, I measured AGE as usual. It was the same age as my actual age.

Then I  went to attend the 500th MOVE coaching seminar.  This was the second time to attend this seminar. The first time was in early November, so it's been four months since then. It is a two days seminar. After that there was a supper party. I have become Facebook friends with some of them. It is fun to get to know new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment