Saturday, April 15, 2017

2017.4.15

It was fine.

I went to the nearby shrine in the morning first.

On my way to the station I took pictures of cherry blossoms.

I went to my noni friend's place to learn about the Morinda's new cosmetic products named "Te Mana" which will be released on May 22. I have used them since February 1 because there was Limited Time Offer for the members and I bought three sets of them early this year. They are really great. I like them very much.
If you want to have your skin been brighten, I strongly recomnend them.
Today we tried one hand used the products, the other left as it was.
I was surprised to see the result.
If you are interested in, please let me know.

In the afternoon I went to Shinjuku to attend a seminar of Mr. Makoto Oki, CEO of Morinda Japan with a 44th Peaceboat cruise friend. We circumnavigated the world from Dec.25, 2003 to March 31, 2004.  It's been 13 years since we met last.
After the seminar we participated in the company tour.

Then we went to Tahitian Noni Cafe at the first floor. We enjoyed eating curry and drinking Noni tea, and talking many things.

After that I went to buy ear phones.  To my lucky, I had yen 500 coupon and points of the shop, so I could get it for nothing.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment