Sunday, April 16, 2017

2017.4.16

Happy Easter!

It was very fine and warm.

I went to Kimono-Style Miya to attend the special event. First I had my hair done and got dressed. I wore the brand new
kimono, obi, shawl and porch specially made for me.
Then I went to Sakuragicho. Two handsome foreign models came to pick me up by Limousine. This was the first time for me to get on the Limousine. One of them opened a new bottle of champagne for me and three of us toasted.
Three of other kimono model  friends joined us one by one and were welcomed by them. We enjoyed taking pictures.
After that we were invited to tea and cake.

There were many events going on here and there  and I was wondering which to choose.

After all I decided to see a movie "Jackie" because it will last until this Thursday then I went shopping at many places.

Since I came home later than expected, I joined Zoom meeting on the train back home.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment