Wednesday, June 8, 2016

2016.6.8

It was cloudy and fine.

I went to Kawaguchi (川口) city and Kasukabe (春日部) city in Saitama (埼玉) prefecture.

Saitama prefecture is located to the north of Tokyo and not so far from Tokyo but I seldom had chances to visit there.

In the late fall of 2014, I have visited to the west part of Saitama called Chichibu (秩父) to visit 34 temples for the pilgrimage for five times or so.
Besides that I only go to Saitama for business trips.
Two days ago I visited Saitama city. Since it was hard to find a place to eat lunch, I asked the local people where to eat today.  It seems the restaurant recommended is very popular and when I went out from there, some people were waiting outside.
I felt lucky to have been there at the good timing. Their speciality is tantan men (担々麺), Dandan noodles, but I do not prefer spicy foods, so I ordered the daily special lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment