Monday, June 20, 2016

2016.6.20

It was fine and very hot.

I have made a big decision to make my dreams come true. When I heard about this, I was not sure to take this chance or not.  But when I think of my past seven years' record, I thought this is a rare chance offered to me. So I called to make sure what were actually offered, what were the benefits I could receive,  and what would happen if I did not take this opportunity.
They say this is a kind of chocolate booth offering the samples. If we like, we buy. If we don't, we don't buy.
I think to try something is important. So I took this opportunity. I hope I will make use of it and grow.

After work I went to the Fuji Film Square. And I saw many beautiful landscape pictures. Surprisingly one of them was taken in my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment