Monday, June 27, 2016

2016.6.27

It was fine.

We had a farewell luncheon at the Upstairs of the Mercedez-Benz Connection today.
Last week when I saw the menu, I was going to order Chef's Salad Lunch. But this morning when I knew Monthly Special Lunch is Blue Crab Tomato Sauce Lingine, I decided to change. There were 10 people and most of them chose Weekly Lunch. There are two choices: Tuna, Broccoli and Okra Tomato source Pizza or Ground meat and Eggplant Ragout sauce Rigatoni with Young Ginger.
First a small cup of Gaspacho soup was served. Second the main meal came.  Lastly tea or coffee was served. For women only a very small cookie was served too.
It was a fashionable space and there was a new car exhibited in the second floor.

After work I went to a dentist who is my classmate from high school. I have had a toothache for a few weeks.  It was difficult to make an appoinment at night but the treatment did not take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment