Friday, June 17, 2016

2016.6.17

It was fine.

I took a half day off to go to the tax office. The documents were so complicated to complete so that I was going to give up to submit today. But the officer strongly recommended to submit the documents and pay inheritance tax today to avoid extra charge of 5 % and more and she was kind enough to tell me how to complete.
To pax tax I needed a seal of the bank account and I had to come home once again.

Fortunarely I coud submit the documents and pay tax.

After that I went to work.

After work I attended the party for travel lovers. This was the first time for me to attend. There were 14 women and a man.  I have only met four of them before about a month ago. Since everyone loves travel, it was fun to hear the experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment