Tuesday, April 26, 2016

2016.4.26

It was fine and warm.

Since I could get up early, I left home early. One of the good things of my work place is introducing the flex system.  The core time is from 10 am to 3 pm. So if we go early, we can leave early.
I decided to leave early to see another movie tonight. The theater I can use for the free tickets are limited, and there are only two places on my way home, Kawasaki or Yokohama. There are three free tickets valid this month and there are two movies I want to see in Yokohama which are available in the evening. I decided to see "The Revenant."
This is the movie Leonard DiCaprio finally got the Oscar. It is a revenge story of the father whose son was killed by the group member. There were many crises after crises. I felt actors and actresses are tough workers acting in the icy cold river and jumping from the cliff. I am always amazed by the animals. How can they be controled?
Any way he deserved to get the Oscar.
Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment