Thursday, April 21, 2016

2016.4.21

It was cloudy and became rain.

There was a lunch meeting and 15 people got together. One third was from the same office but two thirds were different, so I met about the half for the first time. After self introduction, the director made a presentation about the relationship between Japan and Korea. He used to be stationed in Korea for a few years.

After work I went to attend a seminar about Birthday Marketing. I like fortune telling by birthdate, but they say it is not fortune telling but statistics.
They divided the participants into three groups. Moon, Earth, and Sun. I belong to the Earth. They say those who belong to the moon like to heal people, those who belong to the Earth is realistic, and those who belong to the Sun are exaggerated.
It was such an interesting seminar that I decided to go to three days seminar to learn Institute of Self Discovery seminar  near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment