Saturday, January 30, 2016

2016.1.30

It was a cold rainy day.
The weather forecast said it would snow today but did not, which was good.

I went to attend a one day seminar to fulfill the future dream we decided by the million seller writer Ken Honda at Iidabashi. It started at 10 am and lasted till 7 pm.  There were 400 participants.  To my interesting there was an acquaintance in the same working group. There were 5 of us in the group. The person next to me has written many books and he was introduced in front of audience.
Since the seminar fee is rather expensive, lunch, snacks and drinks were served.
After the first break in the afternoon fruits were served, but when I came back from the restroom, all was gone.

Q and A session was very interesting. For the person who asked a question, the question s/he is thinking is a big deal, but for others it is not. So we know the answer but s/he does not.

During the break I went to see him to get his autograph on the book. Since we have a mutual friend in Florida, I talked about my meeting with our friend this winter.

It was a nice seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment