Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016.1.2

It was cloudy but became fine.

I went to see my ex-supervisor and my first and last host mother in the morning. It's been three years since I saw them last. During those years both of them retired and enjoy their lives now. Every weekend they meet and go to the Green Cay Nature Center and Wetlands to see birds and other animals and plants, and they invited me to join. There were many different birds there. We happened to see our mutual friend there.

After that we went out for lunch at Two Georges Waterfront Restaurant located on the Intracoastal waterway and had their special menu, wahoo sandwiches.  The pronunciation of wahoo is similar to wafu (和風), which means Japanese style. So I thought it was something Japanese but it was the meat of fish.

After lunch I visited two ex-neighbors and enjoyed the reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment