Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016.1.9

It was fine and warm in Miami but it is snowing in Chicago.

There was something wrong with the plane from Miami, and we needed to wait inside the plane for an hour before leaving.

There is one hour time difference between Miami and Chicago.

From Chicago to Narita it takes  12 hours and 9 minutes.

This plane is not so crowded and luckily there is nobody besides me.

When I arrive at Narita, it will be already Sunday night.

I really enjoyed my first snow bird trip to Florida.
I met many old friends and by attending two parties I got to know many people too.

I visited St. Augutine, Daytona Beach, and Venice Beach, played golf twice, watched Star Wars by IMAX, made a zigsaw puzzle, tried to translate my book into English though I could not finish.

I hope to be back to Florida more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment