Friday, January 22, 2016

2016.1.22

It was fine but cold.

I walked to the station this morning to enjoy dinner with alcoholic drinks tonight.

I usually come home directly from work  because my commuting is long. Without any overwork, I come home between 8:30 and 9:00 pm.  And I usually take 7:30  am train to go to work.
If I drank, I cannot drive. If so, I need to take a taxi, and I need to walk to the  station next day.
So I usually do not go out for dinner or at least avoid drinking during weekday.

This morning I could get up early and walked to the station so that I do not have to walk to the station to get my car tomorrow.

I went to a restaurant which opened last year.  I was very looking forward to tasting seafood platter there. The course dinner was delicious, but there was a group of 14 people or so and they were too noisy!
I was disappointed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment