Monday, January 25, 2016

2015.1.25

It was fine and cold today. Mt Fuji looked so beautiful covered with snow in the morning. Sunset was also beautiful with orange.

On my way home JR Yamanote line inside round was stopped due to inspection for the door problem at the next station. I waited for a while, but decided to use outside round.
There are 29 stations in 34.5 km loop in the Yamanote line and to run a circle it takes about one hour.

My stations are Shinagawa and Ikebukuro which are just opposite side and it takes about half an hour from each station.
To be precise, between Shinagawa and Ikebukuro there are 12 stations and it takes about 29 minutes.  Between Ikebukuro and Sinagawa there are 17 stations and it takes about 36 minutes.

Whenever we passed the station up to Nishinippori, the train the other side was  stopped or people were waiting in a long line.

Sometimes it is hard to make a decision.
But today I am glad to do so because I could sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment