Monday, January 4, 2016

2016.1.3

It was cloudy, slightly rained, became fine, but since I did not go out today, I am not sure.

There was nobody available today, so I stayed home and did laundry and arranged the schedule for this week.

As breakfast we ate Swedish pan cakes. 
And I learned about "Wish bone" which I found on the napkins.  When people cook the turkey or whole chicken at the Thanksgiving or Christmas, they keep the breast bone which shape looks like upside down of letter V and dry it. 
It is a kind of fortune telling game between two people.
First they make wishes, then both of them pull the wishbone. The person who got the large potion will make the dream come true.  It seems the tradition started in Roman era and has 2400 history.

And finally I started translating my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment