Friday, November 13, 2015

2015.11.13

It was cloudy and a bit cold.

I took a comp holiday.
I went to Yokohama to attend a monthly meeting in the morning and afternoon.
During lunch time I went to Kimono Style Miya. There is a rugby shop in the same building and they say there will be ruggers tomorrow. I asked if Mr. Goromaru would come or not and there won't.

After the meeting I went to a post office to buy some stamps for mochu hagaki.  There I found other memorial stamps too and bought three different sheet. It's been a while since I bought these stamps. I like to write letters and cards but these days I seldom do so and write emails instead.

After that I went to another kimono shop. There was a  lottery and I got the fourth prize which was a washable kimono.  There was an roketsuzome (ろうけつ染め) artist whom I met on Oct.18 last year.  I enjoyed trying to wear some kimono. One of them was so expensive, yen 5 million. 

No comments:

Post a Comment