Saturday, November 7, 2015

2015.11.7

It was fine in the morning and cloudy in the afternoon.

I was rather busy today.

In the morning I had a local representative meeting, then evacuation training.  There I happened to see my friends from primary school.

Then I went to Yokohama to dress up in the afternoon and headed for Mishima to attend a reunion of university. It's been a long time since I went there last. There were about 60 people from 8 classes, two of them came from abroad, and there were 8 people from my class.  I have seen some people from other classes at other regular reunions before, but this was the first time for me to see my classmates. Two of them own their companies, three of them are housewives, one of them is an official sevant, and one of them is an office worker. 
Two hours passed so quickly and I could not eat so much but enjoyed talking.

After that I met another classmate after a long time.

Now I am on the train heading for Shimoda where my friend owns pension.

No comments:

Post a Comment