Friday, November 20, 2015

2015.11.20

It was cloudy and a bit cooler.

Lunch time is one of the relaxing times during work. I usually go to buy salad and croquette bun and dessert at the supermarket on my way to work and take lunchtime from 12:30 to13:30 and eat them with soup and milk tea at the lounge with colleagues. From 12:45 to 13:00 I watch NHK's TV drama, and from 13:00 to 13:05 I watch the news with my smartphone. Besides these I enjoy talking with colleagues.
Today there were three of us who have lived in the United States before. One was in California, the other was in Arizona, and I was in Washington and Florida. We enjoyed talking about the differences between Japan and the United States especially car and driving, Christmas and New Years and so on.
It is fun to have someone to share the same experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment