Saturday, November 21, 2015

2015.11.21

It was fine and Mt.Fuji looked beautiful capped with snow.

I went to Yokohama to buy a commuter ticket. Last week I tried to buy it by the vending machine using the credit card but since I input the wrong PIN and could not buy.  I tried the next day too but I could not use the credit card. I did not know why. I totally forgot about the ride ticket. If your commuter ticket starts on the day or a few days later, the ride ticket to get there  on the day will be reimbursed. Since I forgot about it, I used PASMO on my way. So it was not reimbursed. I should have bought it yesterday at Shinagawa.

After that I went to see two movies. One is The Monuments Men and the other is a Japanese movie titled "Galaxy Kaido. "

After that I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut and permed.

Then I went to a kimono shop.

It was a nice Saturday to have done many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment