Saturday, November 28, 2015

2015.11.28

It was fine.

I went to Shinjuku to see movies and shopping.

At first I watched 3D "Everest" by myself.  Then I watched Imax "007 Spectre" with my mother's friend. 
I was impressed by camera work for Everest, and the action scale for 007. Film making must cost a lot.
After the movie we went out for dinner. 
We tried to find the place where we can eat crab. But there were full here and there.  We decided to go to the Izakaya Hokkaido where we can eat and drink. First they ushered us to the smoking area, but I refused. Then they led us to the small room which was much better to talk. We could have some crab too.
It's been about a half year since we met last.  At that time we enjoyed hotel lunch, cruise and Tokyo sky tree.
My mother and she met about 27 years ago or so when my mother was traveling Okinawa by herself while my parents lived in Kanoya, Kagoshima for my father's job.
My mother's friend has come to our house several times after that.
We have met each other several times even after my mother passed away 13 years ago.
This time she felt sorry for me receiving my mochu hagaki (喪中ハガキ), mourning greeting card recently and wanted to encourage me.
I am glad to have such kind of people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment