Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015.1.9

It was fine.

Mt. Fuji was so beautiful again.  I saw the white moon in the morning, and the orange moon at night.  I have never seen such an orange moon.
I hear the color of the sun on the children's picture differs depends on the country.  I think most Japanese children paint the sun in red.  How about in your country?
I think most Japanese children paint the moon in white and stars in yellow.  How about in your country?

On my way back on the train I happened to see one of the teachers from the
business school I attended last year.  It was a strange feeling that it has been only one year since then.

Today I sent an invitation email for the party to ex-colleagues, therefore I communicated with many friends which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment