Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015.1.10

It was fine.

I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting. There were about 600 people. Since I was late, it was hard to find a seat.
After that I checked my Truage as usual.
Then I had lunch with friends.

After that I went to Tama Art University Museum to see the exhibition regarding Shikoku pilgrimage.
There were two ways to get there from Shinjuku. I went there by Keio line and came back by Odakyu line.  Keio line was faster and convenient.
It's been nearly six years since I went to Tama center station. There were many changes since then.

After coming back to Shinjuku, I went to a restaurant where I wanted to visit for a long time. They serve fugu (河豚) globefish, which is expensive winter dish, and they need the license to cook because they contain poison.  They also serve crabs which is my favorite.  I am glad to go there at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment