Saturday, January 31, 2015

2015.1.31

It was fine.

I left home early in the morning to attend a one day tour to visit two shrines in  Yamanashi with my friend.

We left Kawasaki around seven and first visited a fur factory. We saw very expensive overcoats, muton bed sheet with magnet, carpet, and small goods.
Then we visited wasabi souvenir shop, and the first shrine, Asama jinja(浅間神社), ate famous local food called houtou (ほうとう), visited a wine factory, and the second and the last shrine Takeda jinja (武田神社).
We tasted many local samples here and there.

The landscape was beautiful. I saw th top part of Mt.Fuji here and there.

At the factory I got a key chain of mink, and at the shop of  the restaurant I drew a special prize and got a bracelet.
I felt lucky.

After coming back to Kawasaki, I went to join dinnner with my friends. There got together seven of us.  We enjoyed eating and chatting.
It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment