Saturday, May 3, 2014

2015.5.3

Today is a national holiday called Kempo kinenbi( 憲法記念日), Constitution Day.

It was fine and warm in the daytime but cool in the night.

I went to Shinjuku to attend a monthly meeting.  I met some friends there and had lunch together.
Then I went to Yokohama to buy a smart phone, a tablet, and a watch.  I was going to buy iPhone5 but the sales person recommended me other smart phone after listening to my wish list, and fortunately I got a tablet for nothing but just change a provider for Internet as a special offer.   How lucky I am! With these devices I can enjoy TV and movies on my commuting train from next week!  I got a nice watch for a reasonable price. All these are early birthday presents for myself.  Whoopee!

After that I went to Yokosuka to attend another monthly gathering and dinner.  There were 11 people today.  I was late because of the shopping above, but enjoyed eating and chatting for 3 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment