Sunday, May 11, 2014

2014. 5.10

It was fine today.

It's been 12 years since my mother passed away.  We had jyusankaiki (十三回忌), the 13th year anniversary service for her at the temple.  Before that my father and I went to her grave yard too.  At the service my father, my brother and I attended.
Then we went out for lunch at the Russian restaurant and had a course dinner.  We were surprised at the volume.
After that I went to the Tokyo Big Sight again to attend the 2nd day of Golden Life Program.  I missed the morning session of the Passion Test by Janet Attwood.  When I got there, Mr. Ken Honda was talking.  The next speaker was Marci Shimoff, who wrote "Happy for No Reason," though I have not read that book yet.  It was a nice energetic lecture and everybody enjoyed.
After the seminar my friend and his today's partners and I went out for dinner.  It was an interesting meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment