Thursday, May 22, 2014

2014.5.21

It was raining and rather cool in the morning but became fine later today.

It takes about two hours and a half for me to commute one way.  One hour and a half riding on the train first and change them for another 30 minutes ride. 
About 20 years ago, there were only two ways to spend on the train, one is either to sleep and the other is to read newspaper or books. 
Now I have a smart phone, so there are many ways besides them.  For example, I can read or hear or watch the news,  play many games, check emails and write replies, post  blog or SNS. 
I first write some emails. then check Facebook, and play games listening to the news.
For the past few days I read blog of someone who got a cancer and wrote his daily thought according to my friend's recommendation by Facebook.  This morning I saw many You tube movies posted by Facebook of my friend, and enjoyed watching them.
Though my commuting is very long, I think I can make use of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment