Monday, May 12, 2014

2014.5.11

It was fine.

I went to the Tokyo Big Sight to attend the Golden Life Program.  It started at 10 AM and finished around 6:30 PM.  Today was the last day of the three-day program.
The first speaker was Mr. Roger James Hamilton who cam from Bali last night and go back there tonight.  He came to Japan just to attend this program.
The second speaker was Ms. Lynne Twist who wrote "The Soul of Money.".
The third speaker was Mr. Phil Town who wrote "Rule #1."
I did not know any of them.

At the last part there was the birthday celebration whenever there is at Mr. Ken Honda's seminar.  And I could climb up on the stage.  How lucky I am!  We were given birthday song and Ken Honda's ball point pen.  I was honored to be able to shake hands with all the speakers for this three day program.  I am glad to attend the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment