Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012.1.1

新年明けましておめでとうございます。(shinnen akemashite omedeto gozaimasu
A Happy New Year!!
Feliz Ano Nuevo!

It is a beginning of the new year.
What kind of resolutions do you have this year?
I am going to publish my first book on my birthday May 8.
I want to travel Egypt, Turkey, and Greece via London in summer which was my long-term dream. I also want to visit Mongol and other Asian countries where I have been working for the invitation programs for the past 3 years in the near future.

Today there was a rather big earthquake in the afternoon.
On March 11, 2011 many people's lives were changed completely. Man is mortal. We do not know what will happen in the future. We should live our lives as the way we think the best for ourselves. Life is only once. We do not have time to feel depressed for a long time even if it seems everlasting. Let's look up and concentrate on being happy and making others happy. Happiness is all we need.

I wish all of you have a very happy prosperous healthy new year 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment