Friday, April 24, 2009

記念日(kinen bi): Anniversary

How many anniversaries do you have?

For me yesterday (April 23) is one of them. I had been very healthy in my life but last year was exceptional. Yesterday last year I was in the hospital in Florida and had a surgery. This was the first experience for me to do so. On my way to the hospital, my best friend's car suddenly broke down, and we were at a loss. I asked my host mother to come to pick us up and we went to the hospital by my car.
The surgery was supposed to take only a few hours but it took longer than the doctor expected and I had to stay there for a few days for the first time.
I felt very anxious about having a surgery abroad, but with a good insurance I could have a surgery. Therefore I am fine now.
I am thankful to my doctor, family and host family, friends, boss, colleagues, insurance company, sponsors and of course to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment