Tuesday, January 8, 2019

2019.1.8

It was fine but cold.

I got many souvenirs "omiyage (お土産)" from colleagues. Usually they are sweets such as chocolate or cookies. But today one of them was kelp "kombu (昆布)" which is used to get broth. Isn't it unique?

I was asked two things from two friends. One was to sign up the petition for Okinawa which became the news getting more than 200,000 names, the other was information about Japanese schools. I did the former, and I introduced my friend for the latter. I am glad to be helpful for them.

Regarding the former, my friend wants me to ask my friends abroad. Therefore here includes the links. If you like, please sign up.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-landfill-henoko-oura-bay-until-referendum-can-be-held-okinawa

Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment