Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019.1.6

It was cloudy and very cold.

I wanted to see the partial eclipse but it was cloudy and I gave up.

I went to Toyopet which is a car dealer. Every year they have a present and lottery at this time of the year. I like their twelve zodiac sign hand towel. So I hope to get the one. To my surprise I got the best prize. They also gave me the towel.

I went to Shinagawa in the afternoon to see my friend. It's been a long time since we met each other last. He came late and he treated my drink.

My friend invited me to the big event next week.

Today is new moon and it is ichiryumanbaibi (一粒万倍日) which means one grain becomes 10000 times.
I feel very lucky.

From today the new NHK taiga (大河) drama titled "Idaten Tokyo Olympic banashi (いだてん 東京オリムピック噺)"
started. Next year there will be Tokyo Olympic. It might be a good time to know the history of Tokyo Olympic.

No comments:

Post a Comment