Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019.1.2

It was fine.

I printed new year's cards yesterday, wrote some messages and posted today finally.

To my surprise about one thirds live in Kanagawa prefecture where I live, about one fourth live in Tokyo where I work, about three fourths live in Kanto area.

There are 47 prefectures in Japan, but I have sent only 28 prefectures.

Regarding Christmas cards, 70 % is for USA and 30% is for Europe. Among USA there were only three States, Florida, Illinois, and Washington where I have lived.

To have lived is closely related to my human relationship.

These days I send less Christmas cards and New Year's cards than before and send e-greetigs or SNS istead.

It only took a few days. I wish I could have done before the new year.

Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment