Saturday, January 5, 2019

2019.1 5

It was fine.

I went to the Kimono-style Miya to get dressed and hairset.
I met some friends there. We were divided into two groups and had gorgeous sushi for lunch and headed for Iseyamakotaijingu (伊勢山皇大神宮) shrine, for hatsumode(初詣), the first visit of the year. After that we went to Naritasan (成田山) temple for the first visit. Everyone returned to eat a cake set. However I stayed there to attend a special new year's ceremony.

After coming back to the Kmono-style Miya, I went to Shinagawa. I happened to see some friends there unexpectedly and felt happy.

I usually order a cake set there. It used to be yen 1, 210 at least until the end of 2018. Drink itself and cake itself cost yen 800 each. So it is very reasonable, and whenever I go there in the evening, I enjoyed the cake with pot of tea. But they stopped the menu suddenly. I did not know about that and ordered the cake set as usual because the cake named "Rouge" looked very beautiful and delicious. It was really delicious. But it cost yen1,925! So surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment