Wednesday, January 30, 2019

2019.1.30

It was fine.

At lunch time I enjoyed talking about travels with colleagues. I really love traveling, and one of my colleagues asked me the advice to go to Australia.
The other colleague's future dream is to go to Antarctic. I have been there by Peace Boat before. And she was so amazed to know that. I really love to visit waterfalls and we talked about the three Greatest Waterfalls in the world. I have visited them all. One of them visited the Victoria Falls for their honeymoon, the other visited the Niagara Falls.
One of them asked me about the best waterfalls in Japan.I think it is Nabegataki (鍋ヶ滝) in Kumamoto (熊本). You can see the waterfalls behind the waterfalls from the cave too. It looks like a curtain.

We talked about the troubles during the traveling, and talked about insurance.
When my flight from Australia was canceled by typhoon last year, only Amex Gold card reimbursed the accommodation fee. Therefore I like the American Express Gold Card very much. It is really convenient. Whenever I go abroad, I send my suitcase for both way for nothing using the Amex Gold card.
My colleague used the privilege of two for one price at the restaurant for several times. I thought it is only once a year privilege and have never used it yet. I hope to use it near future.
I really recommend you because the annual fee of the first year is free of charge.  You can try without any risk. If you are interested in, please check the following link.

https://mgmee.americanexpress.com/refer/mgmee/jp/ja/RCGLRCGLG3S4S5/AAAFDxIeGhodDw==/v2?CPID=100333000&GENCODE=349992423153376&URN=AAAFDxIeGhodDw%3D%3D&CORID=k:i:m:i:k:o:v:2:B:U-1548855279674-226380124

Today I got the postcard I sent from Monaco. I usually buy some jewelries whenver I travel abroad, but this time I did not buy any souvenirs for me. Therefore pictures and this postcard are only souvenirs for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment