Saturday, January 12, 2019

2019.1.12

It was cloudy in the morning and became rainly in the evening. It was very cold.

I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting.

On my way at Shinagawa I tried to find a coin locker but could not and left the carry case at the counter where they keep the goods until 8 pm at yen 600 which is the same price as the biggest coin locker.

After the meeting I ordered the products for this month.

I ate udon noodle on my way to the station for lunch and went back to Shinagawa to pick up the carry case.

Then I went to Sakuragicho to learn how to wear kimono which lasted for one hour and a half.

Next I went to Sugita to go to beauty salon to have my hair cut and perm.

I went to another kimono shop to buy small things.

It was another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment