Sunday, December 9, 2018

2018.12.8

It was fine.

I got up early to see the sun rise. Bagan is very famous for seeing the sunrise from the air balloon. I  hear it costs $200 or $300. I saw some balloons from my hotel.

We visited Tuyin Taung pagoda, Phaya Thonezu Temple, Nara Thiba Patae Temple, and Minnan Thu Village.

At the pagoda we offered roses and prayed in front of each person's gurdian gate. I was born on Tuesday which is lion.

The gardians of the week are as follows:
Sunday-Garuda, Monday-Tiger, Tuesday- Lion, Wednesday morning-Elephant with tusk, Wednesday- Elephant without tusk, Thursday-Rat, Friday-Guinea pig, and Saturday-Dragon.

What day were you born?

We came back to hotel and after a while we went to have lunch.
Myanmar lunch includes many small dishes. Most of them were oily and bit spicy for me.

After that we came back to the hotel and check out later. One hour extension cost $5.

On our way to the airport I saw the very beautiful sunset from the car.

It was a fruitful business trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment