Sunday, December 30, 2018

2018.12.30

It was fine.

In the morning I received the re-delivered goods which was a choice gift from a company which stocks I inherited from my father. There are a few companies which have winter & summer gifts. Whenever I choose the goods, I remember the days I chose the goods with my father.

I visited a nearby shrine. I met some people who were preparing the New Year decoration.

After that I went grocery shopping and filling up my car. I bought some foods for the New Year's.

In the afternoon I walked to the station because tonight I have a year-end party of high school friends and can't drive home.
On my way I met a woman who was looking for the way to the station. So we walked to the station together and enjoyed talking.

There were 13 classmates at first, and 9 of us went to Karaoke later.
To my surprise the Karaoke was more expensive than the first party.
I enjoyed meeting old friends and singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment