Thursday, December 27, 2018

2018.12.27

It was fine.

On my way to the office, I visited the ophthalmologic clinic where opens only three days in a week to make an appointment. To my lucky there was only one spot opening and I made a reservation.

I took an hour off at lunch time and visited there. There has been something wrong with my left eye for a few weeks, and I wanted to visit, but I could not because of many reasons. The treatment was so quick and easy that I should have visited earlier.

Yesterday I could not book the hotel in Kyoto for my business trip in March, but today a very interesting thing happened. I have been looking for a hotel by website. While checking a hotel, it suddenly offered in a half price as today's offer. There were only four rooms. While I was inputting my personal data, they were booked one by one because of the special price. To my lucky I could book the good hotel in a very reasonable price. I am very glad.




No comments:

Post a Comment