Monday, December 3, 2018

2018.12.2

I arrived at Bangkok early morning.
There were two hours to transit to Yangon.
I came to Yangon behore nine, and someoe came to pick me up. We went shopping the traditional Myanmar dress which was fun.
After that I checked in the hotel, and visited their house which was big with a pool. I tasted 10 sweets which tasted similar.

Then I went to a Myanmar restaurant to have a reunion of JENESYS MES group. This program was done about 9 years ago. There were 20 in total. Today 12 of them got together which was really nice.
We enjoyed talking about memories, eating Myanmar foods, and taking pictures.The visiting Japan for 10 days gave them a big impact. I am very glad to kow that.

After that  I went back to the hotel to do some jobs.

At night we went to a restaurant "House of Memories" which was used to be an office for the General Aung Sun. We enjoyed Myanmar dinner.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment