Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018.12.29

It was fine and very cold.
Mt.Fuji looked so beautiful.

In the morning I received the talismans for the new year.

First I went to Ebina to see a group leader to get advice which really cleared what to do now.

Second I went to Tokyo to attend a seminar to set goals for the new year 2019.
It lasted for four hours but passed so quickly.
To write what I am thinking clears what I really want to do.

Third I went to see a professional overseas pubishing producer. He has produced about 170 books in less than one year. Isn't it amazing?

One of my dreams is to publish my books in English and Spanish too. I felt like starting as soon as possible.

After that I went to a year-end party of the seminar of daytime. I enjoyed talking with many people.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment