Thursday, December 20, 2018

2018.12.20

It was fine.

I went to Ochanomizu to attend one day seminar about writing. It started at 10 am and ended at 4:45 pm. There were 6 participants including myself. Before one minute self-introduction, we decided the first person by waking up time. The earliest got up at 6 am but she said it was very late compared to her regular hour which is 4 am. We were surprised. The seminar itself was very informative and useful. There were four women and two men. We, four women went out for lunch at a Taiwanese restaurant which was ver reasonble.

After the seminar I went to Kawasaki to see a Japanese movie "Ningyo no nemuru ie (人魚の眠る家)" meaning a house where a marmaid sleeps. It deals with brain death and was a very deep story. I have wanted to see but could not have a chance by now. I am glad to see it before it finished showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment