Sunday, December 16, 2018

2018.12.16

It was cloudy in the morning, became rain in the afternoon, but it stopped fortunately.

In the  morning I brought old newspaper, advertisement, catalogs, and card boards to the designated area. It used be collected by PTA once in a while but the rules changed. I brought them for the first time, but it was not so difficult.
Then I went to a bank to tranfser money. Of course the bank itself is closed but we can use ATM which is very convenient.
After that I went grocery shopping.

In the afternoon I went to Kimono-style Miya to have hairset, makeup, dressed, and taken pictures. When I got off the train, it started raining, so I was worried about the new kimono. But to my lucky it stopped raining later.
Thete were so many people there today and I had to wait for a while. I happened to see some kimono friends there.
After shooting, I was supposed to have a cake set, but it was rather late and it became to have dinner. As per my request I could eat delicious sushi at a famous Japanese restaurant with a kimono friend, which was really a happy surprising.
Foods were delicious, Christmas decoration was beautiful.

It turned out to be a very lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment