Sunday, November 4, 2018

2018.11.4

It was slightly raining.

In the morning I went grocery shopping.

In the afternoon I went to Mita to see somebody. Mita station of the Toei Asakusa Line and JR Tamachi station are very close and convenient. I happened to see a mutual friend there too.
At the cafe I ordered chocolat royal milk tea. Before going there I was going to order hot chocolate, but I saw it on the menu and drink it for the first time. They said no sugar is included so please use sugar if you need. I did not need.

After that I went to Yokohama to see a Japanese movie "Kohi ga samenai uchini (コーヒーが冷めないうちに): Before coffee gets cold." The poster says you can cry four times. It consists of four stories. Indeed I did. I was moved. When will you go back to the past if you can?

No comments:

Post a Comment