Wednesday, November 21, 2018

2018.11.21

It was fine and beautiful.

At lunch time I usually eat something watching TV at ladies' resting room.

First I watch NHK news, then talk show called Tetsuko no heya (徹子の部屋: Tetsuko's room), and go back to NHK to see the morning drama series.
Today when I switched on TV, news was already finished and the next program was on. It was about Takachihokyo(高千穂峡) where I have wanted to visit for a long time. So I watched the program till the end. It made me feel like going there.

In the afternoon we went to Ochanomizu to visit the Tokyo Waterworks Historical Museum which was interesting, what is more it was free of charge.
There were beautiful rose garden and Japanese garden behind which was a nice surprise. Roses and red and yellow leaves were very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment